AccelerComm to present and exhibit O-RAN and LEO Satellite technology at Small Cells World Summit 2023, showing IP that significantly increases spectral efficiency and reduces latency for small cells.
Southampton, UK – 12th March 2023 - AccelerComm today announced that it will be exhibiting and presenting at the Small Cells World Summit event from 23rd - 24th May 2023 in London. At the event, the company’s CTO and Founder Professor Rob Maunder will participate in a panel discussion titled "A use case driven roadmap for Open RAN" taking place on Wednesday 24th May at 10:00am also including speakers from Qualcomm, Mavenir and Radisys and moderated by Julie Bradford from Real Wireless.
On its booth at the event, AccelerComm will be hosting a number of demonstrations of the company’s innovative technology for terrestrial and satellite small cell use cases including:
- A small cell with a connected UE demonstrating real-time CPU and power savings achieved by LDPC hardware acceleration
- A complete split 6 small cell solution being end-to-end tested from nFAPI through to the emitted waveforms
- 5G Equalisation demo showing a greater than 3 dB sensitivity increase in receive sensitivity at low SINR in terrestrial networks
AccelerComm’s award-winning, cutting-edge channel coding IP is used to correct
transmission errors in mobile, small cell and satellite communications caused by noise,
interference and poor signal strength. This technology is optimised for the specific needs of
cellular and satellite communications to provide market-leading performance and efficiency.
The company’s product suite includes a complete channel coding IP solution that delivers
reduced latency and power consumption for the most critical component of a 5G system,
whilst meeting all the throughput and error correction targets and LEOPhy – a layer 1
modem that delivers enhanced performance for low-earth orbit 5G satellite communications.
The company is also an active member in both the O-RAN ALLIANCE and Small Cell
Click the link below to arrange a meeting or request a demo with AccelerComm at Small Cells World Summit.
To find out more about AccelerComm
- Download our company presentation
- Download our regenerative flyer
- Read about LEOphy, a complete high PHY solution that minimizes BLER and power for 5G satellites
- Get in touch to speak to our experts directly